Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Materials List for Hot Glue Shoes

So here goes nothing. I was hoping to get my website looking a little more polished before I started posting tutorials, but since the hot glue shoe secret is out, you're going to need a few pointers to get it right (and not burn the heck out of your hands in the process). I'll be posting my tips and tricks over the next few days, starting with a Materials List today.

Here's what I use:
100% silicone caulk
corn starch
Bratz feet or shoes
HIGH TEMP hot glue gun (very important that it be high temp)
Multi-Temp or High Temp hot glue
Acrylic Paints
Mod Podge
Petroleum Jelly
Additional Embellishments

Check back tomorrow for a video tutorial on how to successfully make a the shoe molds. 





4 comments:

  1. Pre-emotive THANKS! You know I'm a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With your materials list, so where is the oogoo? Do you mix that with the silicon and corn starch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Etana! You mix equal parts silicone and corn starch to make silicone putty, better known as oogoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a helpful list. Thanks for sharing. Where did you publish the tuts? Need to watch, Thanks

    ReplyDelete