Tuesday, February 17, 2015

WELCOME!

Welcome to my little doll shop. I am excited to offer you beautiful, sweet, one of a kind dolls at a price that makes them realistic gifts for little girls. All of my dolls are Bratz, Moxie Dolls, Monster High, and Bratzillaz which have been rescued from thrift shops and have been given a second chance as Rosie Girls. Gone is the over-the-top make up and fishnets. In their place are fresh-faced girls styling hand-made sweaters, dresses, leggings, and skirts in age-appropriate styles and lengths.

Please feel free to comment, pin and share. If something catches your eye, head on over to my Etsy Shop and buy a doll!


All proceeds from the sale of Rosie Girls goes toward ongoing medical expenses for the original Rosie Girl, my darling 23 week preemie daughter Rosie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment